Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Wedding Week Starts

Today is my first day off so it is the official beginning of my wedding week activities.It's early. I am use to getting up at 6, but today I was awake at 4:45 and didn't get back to sleep until 5:30 and the up at 6:30. I don't think it nerves, but I do have a lot on mind.

Food for the wedding party is my primary objective for today, How much? I have the wedding party count and need to decide if I buy one big sandwich or 15 eight inch sandwich's? The only thing I know for sure is that it has to include turkey, cheese, tomato and lettuce..no mayo. I also need to get wheat thins and chips. I am told that whatever happens I need it split evenly, boys and girls.

Weather is looking very good for the rest of the week after today. We have a 30% chance of rain today and then pleasant 65 to 70 the rest of the week. We haven't talked about weather much, primarily because it has been such a rainy spring.

Unity candle is a problem. Apparently we couldn't find one with a cross on it, only words, so we opted for plain. Sally will decorate it with something.

I have been giving some thought to my comments at the reception. The pressure to be good is intense. More on that later.

Four days,,,ciao

1 comment:

kevinandjoe said...

I can only speak for myself, but I am getting really excited for this wedding. I really hope Maggie, Brian, Sally, and Kevin survive the next few days. I hope the nasty bug hitting around here doesn't work its way to up to Omaha.